It’s the last day of 2012. Feels like a natural day to reflect on the past year and do a re-cap! I hope you all have a safe and fantastic New Year ringing in 2013 and that this new year brings you happiness & great adventures!
2012 – HIGHLIGHTS!
1. I turned 30. Three. Zero. I’m halfway through my 30th year and it still feels like I’m 24. That’s a good thing, right?! Loved being able to celebrate with family and amazing friends!
2. Organized/Styled/Photographed 3 Fairy Tale inspired photo shoots….
that were then shared by the official Disney Weddings team on their blog!
3. Hosted/Styled/Taught 2 Wedding Styled Photography Workshops!
4. Traveled to Alaska, Vegas, Georgia, Texas…and all over CA!
5. Ate at Club 33 and did Halloween at Disneyland as Cinderella with Capt. America!
6. Photographed 11 Amazing Weddings in California and Texas!
7. Was interviewed in Bakersfield Life Magazine & photographed a few more covers this year!
8. Had the great opportunity to do mentor sessions with 7 amazing women and help them with their businesses!
9. Got to photograph some amazing Love Stories……aka Engagement & Anniversary Sessions!
10. Was blessed to celebrate my own love story….8 years with my Prince Charming
+ a photo shoot by Katherine Harris in our wedding attire!!
Thanks everyone for all of your support this year and for following this blog! I adore getting to share my amazing clients, job and behind the scenes with you all. May you have a wonderful 2013 full of adventure and love!! Happy New Year’s Eve!! – Jessica
***Still booking for 2013 Weddings with about 8 spots left! Email me for availability and more information: Jessica@JessicaFreyPhotography.com***