Hi brides to be!!
I’m so excited to be getting my materials and booth all pretty for you to come visit me! After a few years off from the bridal show scene, I will be at the Marriott Hotel in the hallway so please come visit, say hi or book an appointment to secure your wedding date!!
I am only booking 8 more weddings for 2013, so if you’re interested email me today and don’t wait! Jessica@JessicaFreyPhotography.com
TIPS FOR ATTENDING THE BRIDAL SHOW!
– Do your homework! Check out vendors ahead of time and see if their style, reviews, prices are in line with your vision for your wedding. www.ultimatebridalevent.com
– Spend time talking with those vendors! It’s always a joy to get to meet a bride in person I’ve emailed with or who have a genuine interest in my photography!
– Know that certain vendors book up quickly! Photographers and venues typically book up a year in advance so talk with your favorite vendors first!
– Wear comfortable shoes and bring a friend/bridesmaid/family member who’s opinion you trust and will enjoy the event with you!
– Be prepared to be a little bit overwhelmed. Everyone will be congratulating you and peppering you with questions like “when’s your date” “where’s your wedding” “what have you done yet” “Do you have your photographer/dj/cake yet” …Don’t stress over it, but use it to your advantage to talk with vendors you really want to talk with!
-Bring address labels! Every booth will have a giveaway & an entry form. You’ll save time by placing you address label or create one with key information: Name, Groom’s Name, Wedding Date, email address and phone number.
– Sign up for appointments or be ready to book at the show. If you are in the process of getting more information and booking consultations, bring your calendar/phone to make sure you don’t miss your scheduled appointment! (I will have contracts available and will be scheduling consultations….and will have an appointment reminder card for you!)
-Come Back during the fashion show or right before! The hour leading up to the Fashion Show is always a low time for booths and visitors, so if someone was busy, come back at that time and you’ll more than likely get some great one on one personal time.
– Do a sweep of the booths after the fashion show! Vendors are required to post their giveaway winners an it could be you!
***I’m giving away a FREE local engagement photo shoot! Worth $250***