Happy Valentine’s Day!! What a perfect day to share this love story with you all! I had the pleasure of working with Caleb to document the day he proposed to his future bride and asked her to marry him and spend the rest of her life with him! Such an honor and an afternoon full of anticipation, joy and celebration! Caleb designed the best surprise and I asked them both to chat with you all a little bit about their perfect proposal day at Camp Lucy! Check it all out down below:
1) Would you recommend getting your proposal photographed to your friends after having experienced it?
2) Caleb, you chose to keep the proposal part private between you two, can you talk more about that for future men thinking of proposing and having it photographed?
3) Caleb, do you have any advice for men planning the perfect proposal?
4) Caleb, is there anything you would have added or done differently?
5) Ali, how surprised were you?!!
6) Both of you – What was your favorite moment of the afternoon?
7) Both of you – What are you each looking forward to planning for the wedding day?
These sweet custom sugar cookies were created by Calebs good friend Mindy, owner of Mindy’s Bakeshop!
Surprise #3 – Family and friends!!
Cheers and congratulations you two!! Such a wonderful day!!
Jessica is now booking select dates for 2017 and 2018!
Email for investment information & availability: email@example.com