Whew!!! It’s been a busy and amazing week since last Freyday! Here’s a photo story of this week’s adventures outside of photo shoots (but so happy to have photographed the Martinez, Dignan and Garcia Families and Ashey’s HS Senior photos!)
I got to attend our annual Life Group Kern County Fair fried food fest with these amazing people where we all tried deep fried grilled cheese, corn dogs (not me!), cinnamon rolls & milk, stack of cheese fries, tri tip sandwiches, corn on the cob, apple cobbler, dip and dots, and my favorite….deep fried oreos! Whew. I put on 10 pounds just thinking about it! Only 1 day out of the year, I shared all of it and only took a bite or two of each 😉
And on a random Saturday, we were given tickets to see USC play Cal at the amazing Coliseum! I LOVE College Football and really enjoyed watching another school besides my own with some great traditions, band and student section! Fight On?!
And THEN. This happened!
Back in May, I met a man in Newport who was wearing a ring on his right hand with the logo “33”….and yes, I asked if he was a member. We talked for a while, and I quickly found my match in someone who also gets excited to head to Disneyland… a business card was given with the words “call me next time you head down & I’ll get you a reservation!”. So, sure enough, 5 months later guess who found that card and called him up on his offer! Members are rare, but are allowed to make a reservation under their name for guests and we’re SO appreciative of his generosity to allow us a day we’ll never forget! Such an exclusive opportunity that I can now check off my list of “Disney” things to do in my life!
Jessica’s 10 Disney Lifetime Goals:
1. Stay in Cinderella’s Castle suite at WDW Orlando! Anyone help a girl out with that one?!?! I would die.
2. Photograph weddings at Disney!! Disneyland, check. Disneyworld….still open!
3. Try out for Cinderella. Check! Tried out twice in 2002.
4. Become a Cast Member. Check! Part of the College Program in 2002! Toon Town!
5. Ring the exclusive bell at the Club 33 door and be let in for lunch or dinner! CHECK!!!
6. Take a Disney Cruise….saving this one for when we have kids, right?!?!
7. Stay at the Grand Floridian Hotel at WDW! (And eat dinner at Victoria & Alberts! Narcossee’s, check. California Grill + fireworks, CHECK!)
8. Acquire a few Thomas Kinkade Disney paintings – you know, the really large ones that will someday go in my home!!
9. Disney during Christmastime! Disneyland, check. Walt Disney World…someday!
10. Visit the other Disneylands! Paris, Tokyo, Hong Kong!!
Hanging out with Lightning McQueen in Radiator Springs!
Do you have any “must do” on your Disney list?!?! I’d LOVE to hear them in the comment section!
***Random drawing for a $5 starbucks gift card….so make sure to leave your email address so I can get your address!***
Have a great weekend! I’m so excited to shoot Sean & Randi’s wedding tomorrow!!